Got an article/poem/creative writing/review/photo/art/or whatever in mind that you think would be great for W’SUP?
Submit a pitch for something!
W’SUP accepts pitches for content. If we think the pitch has potential we will get back to you and develop the idea with you.
Upcoming submission deadlines:
Sunday April 23, pitch deadline for the May edition.
Sunday April 30, finished content deadline for the May edition.
Ongoing: pitch anytime for online content only.
Guidelines for submissions to W’SUP:
- You must be a student or staff member of Western Sydney University.
- Your article should be relevant to Western Students.
- Please clearly indicate the tone of your piece, eg: journalistic, op-ed, short story, review, satire/comedy, etc.
- What sources will you be referring to / who will you be interviewing? (not relevant for everything).
- Include an approximate word length.
- Pitches shouldn’t be more than 200 words (plus a 50 word sample).
- Word limits for poetry: 250 words, equity articles: 250 words, ‘100 Word Wonderings’: 110 words.
How to make a submission:
We are switching over our submission process to Submittable, a software company for submission workflow management. Click the button below to go through the process. You will be required to go through a one-time account set up. Trust us, it’s going to be great!
W’SUP: Bringing You The Voices Of Western Sydney