Be an editor of W’SUP ! Nominations are now open for a range of elected student leader positions, including six student editor positions for W’SUP in 2017. Join a group of elected student editors and help shape the student newspaper in 2017, write and edit copy, commission work, place stories and promote W’SUP. Check your student email for info on how to nominate yourself. Nominations close Sep 8.
Nominate yourself to be a student editor of W’SUP in 2017
August 31, 2016
About WSUPWSUP is the student newspaper of Western Sydney University. We started in 2013 as the cruWsible. Write for us !
- Happenings in Hanoi: University Scholars Leadership Symposium November 3, 2016
- Dinner duties vs Weekly readings February 19, 2017
- When was the last time you asked someone ‘R U OK?’ August 28, 2017
- Clubs Awards Night 2016 December 7, 2016
- Short Fiction: Bar December 18, 2016
Receive supercharged W'SUP newsletters monthly-ish